Old December 1st 14, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Humm, 2 new 4foots

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:45:37 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meowmie broughted us 2 little Beagles fur Turkey day weekend Dez
inna dat back room ana computer room. Dez sez dey are Rose anna
Ruiz. Dey'd never sniffed kittah befur but I'z an old hand at
telling iffin doggies are good doggies anna they are.

I jumped tha babygate anna made friends. Cash anna Iowna perty
much maid a carpet of demselves sniffing at da 2new beagle
doggies through the babygate.

Sadly, meowmie sez dey's just here for turky-day weekend cause
she has all she kin handle wif us 3. She's watching dem though
so their foster meowmie kin meets wif family.

I jumped over anna said hello anna licked their ears. DEz both
all dem colors sorta 4foots, Meowmie sez tri-color but i think
she kint count as i see white, tan, black,anna bit of orange.
Some of the black is almost grey so meby 5colored?

Deyz about 4. Sisifur and Brofur. I wonder what it would belike to
have a born sisfur or brofur?

Meowmie sez they will be hard to find a home to adopt dem. I dont
know why. Mebe it's because Meowmie walked dem ana dey got to
sniffilting anna she wasn't watcing so dey anna Iowna wrapped her
leg to a apple tree? Dey culdnt help it. Meowmie wuz laughing
annaneighbor sniffy person camed and freed her up.

I guess meby it's hard to walk 3 doggies who kint see none? Naw.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent

Hai all! Ruiz is napping inna mai cat bed anna Rose is naping wif
Iowna.

Cash is on da sofa wif Meowmie pretending to watch a movie.

Turns out dey 2 little doggies wuz adopted but jus waiting fur a
2foot to do sumfin called a 'house check' which has to be Munday.
Dey got to see us all on Turkey Day az we wuz snoozing in a pile at
the fireplace.

Dey disrupted our snooze but Cash anna Iowna sed to be nice so i
didnt scratch dem or nothing! I wus a very good girl anna got a
treat.

Meowmie sez dey go to their new home Monday or Tuesday. She sez dey
might get to sleep over here til den since wez closer to their new
furever home.

Hapi Tails to dem! Meantime, I'z enjoying having 4 doggies to
pester!

Wutta byootiful holiday story. I kno wut Beegles are like beclause r
naybor Travis is a beegle an little Samanfa is in lov of him.

Merry Christmas,

Dez all happi now atta new home. Wez miss dem but deres more room at
da fireplace now. The Meowmie camed at 9am from the air port anna
checked to make sure dere place wus happi fur doggies and such. Den
they wuz here crawling onna da floor fur a bit showing how to ckeck fur
stuff blind doggies kin get in truble wif. Den she showed dem how to
pickup the yard iffing there was a blind one still wif an eye dat could
get poked like Iowna. Dey don't have no eyes so dat was not needed but
the foster meowmie lady wanted to learn. While dey wuz doing dat,
Iowna climbed da woodpile again anna Cash followed her den the 2 new
ones tried but plopped down only about 2ft up. Dey wuz happi though
anna not under the 2foots feets. I think dey stopped climbing cauz it
was a bit hard for the boy doggie who is a 3 feet sort.

He only remmembers a loud noise and it hurted but not more on why he
has only 1 back foot.

Enyways, the 2 foots collected all the doggies back down anna our 2 new
furends went on to a new furever home. Deyz getting new names. George
and Gracie.

Carol