Old April 28th 11, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default prayers please for my cat Rainy Boy Lane

Purrs and prayers for you and Rainy Boy Lane.

Pit2nya and Sylvia

"Blockade Runner" wrote in message
I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years &
he is a good old cat . The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but realized he has
let me have him for 8 years & I got down & thanked God so much for every
minute I have had with him . Rainy was a stray, he came out of the woods
one rainy stormy night, is how he got his name . My wife & I are making
his last days as easy for him as possible . I know everyone that posts
on here has lost a pet at one time or another, It is so heart breaking
to lose a pet . Anyway thank everyone for Prayers for Rainy Boy Lane &
hopefully we will see him one day at the bridge .

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

Thank everyone so much .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken