Old July 4th 05, 12:23 AM
Mare

Christina Websell wrote:

After an enema, the bowel is completely empty and takes a day or two to get
working again in a normal fashion as the food gradually sort of goes through
and builds up enough to need to be pushed out.
I really think he's going to be okay now, as long as he is eating, Mary!
I'm so glad for you and Mookie.

Thanks, Christina. He's walking a bit slowly tonight, but he wasn't
afraid to come out of his room and beg for steak. He got a couple of
small pieces of the rarest meat on the plate, and cleaned them up in
short order.

We're hoping tomorrow will find another surprise you-know-where!

And now it's time to revere and adore our boy. He'll probably join me
on the bed to view lousy television, and then fall asleep right up
against my back. That's the job I've assigned him. He's very good at
it!

M.