Old October 31st 04, 10:20 AM
Adrian

Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Sounds like a good way to neaten up the Finnish gene pool. ;-)

Not just Finland. I gather that a typical summer drowning victim here
is a male, middle-aged overweight amateur fisherman who had a high
alcohol level and decided to stand up in a small open boat in order
to pee. It seems that it is extremely difficult to swim with your
trousers around your ankles, which is where they tend to end up
during your struggles. And that's even assuming you know how to swim.
Life jackets, what they call personal flotation devices now, also do
not appear to be popular among a certain subset of sports fishermen.

A relative of a friend of mine worked in the local morgue, and I
figure she knew what she was talking about.

I remember the smell of a body that's been in the water for three weeks,
to say it was strong was an understatement.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.