Old October 10th 03, 10:34 PM
The Clowder

"Tabitha \"Fluffybutt\" Kitten" wrote:

pam wrote:
Iz it almos tyme tew start? We'ze awl reddy tew 'port ew Stonehenge.
We'ze jus' gonna watch frum da sydelynes--we'ze kinda bin owta da loop
fur awhile, tho Meowmie reeds da noosgrup an' tells us who tew purr
for.

Yes, seems like it ought to be about that time.

Large flash from the Stonehenge teleporter. Out steps a dignified
silver kittygirl and a tortoiseshell girl. Then out bound a bouncing
fluffy black girlkitten dragging a keyboard and a little tabby boykitten
carrying a mandolin

We'z here! Cleopatra and Amelia came along to sing and to honor the
kitties who went before, and brofur Sammy and I comed to make moosik.

Tabitha Kitten

A largish crowd passes the teleporter portal...Norville, Mietze, Azad
and his wifekitty Bramble Berry, Neko, Buster Badseed and his gudfrend
Pauline, Ella, Molly Samin and her husbindcat Major

I hope da speshul shipmint ov wine frum owr winery has arrifd.

Azad, whispering to his wife and bustling off to the tent to make
certain

--
Remove the first m to reply