Old October 12th 03, 07:28 PM
Ray or Fran

Itz so gud to see youze both Paco Bell and Charlie, itz been awhile.
Here, put youze cheezecake right over there (showing them where the dessert
tablez are). And Laura has set up the Guestbook over there.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(furry happy to see old friends)
==========
Iz it almos tyme tew start? We'ze awl reddy tew 'port ew Stonehenge.
We'ze jus' gonna watch frum da sydelynes--we'ze kinda bin owta da loop
fur awhile, tho Meowmie reeds da noosgrup an' tells us who tew purr
for.

We'ze bin finkin' a lot abowt Chester. He lyked da Jellicle ball.
It's hard tew beleef he'z bin gone frum ower howz too yeers...

Heer, we'ze got sum of Charlie's famus nip cheezecayke fur da
refreshmints, an' sum mouzie treets tew share.

(PacoBell and Charlie, hoping to see some old friends and take in the
sights)