Old August 2nd 03, 04:44 AM
Cheryl

Karen Chuplis wrote:

Yes, I was referring to subcutaneous. Some cats are drama queens
We had a cat that adored another cat of ours. He would follow her
around and gaze at her in rapture. She did not like him.

LOL I can picture this.

There were times I heard horrible shrieking. I mean like a REAL

fighting,
not just normal stuff. I would rush into the room only to find my

male 10
feet across the room from the female, but "he's LOOKING at me"

seemed
to be vocalized over dramatically. After my first three heart

attacks
over it, I found it amusing that she could carry on so. It just
confused him.

Karen

Awww.... I can hardly wait for new introductions here. Bonnie is
a spitfire so it's going to be interesting!