Old June 11th 05, 05:52 AM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

If you don't want to be seen as a goddamned cretin, don't post like one.
Once you choose to post like one, do not backpedal when the tide goes
against you.

Once again: you are either stupid or careless.

Nothing personal, but I don't have time for this.

You guys are the ones who assigned the term violence to a swat. Not me!
So, that's your baby, you rock it. Leave me out of it.

You assigned the most haneous terms and buzz words you could find to
the word swat.

slap, hit, violence, "isnt there enough pain in the world"

If you are really this blind, I feel bad for ya's