Old June 11th 05, 06:06 AM
bigbadbarry

very polite and honest words

*****************************
This is excerpt from post to catnip.

When I swatted Ruprecht he felt disconnected, he didn't like that
feeling, and all he has to do to get the feeling back (what feeling?
LOVE) is not chew the chords no more. I didn't expect him to know it
could kill him, I just wanted him to sample the feeling of losing me.
Cause this is what he was fixing to do, loose me. The sample of loss
was when he felt the disconnectedness from me.

Now take it further, some parents will disown a child. and vica versa,
this is extreme. Some angels are fallen, and they are cut off from his
face. (forever)