Old August 31st 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Meow! Granby!

We wud like kopeez, too, if it izznt too much trubblez.

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
Demb sekretariee, her forgotted ta say her son haz one and she will
borrowee it da next time dey getz together.
"Granby" wrote in message
I don't have that type of camera but, I promise I will start the nagging
process and get the job done, if at all possible. Gramby
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[a porter twinkles in Granby's house, and a petite,
cream-and-white-Persian steps out and walks toward Granby. She blinks
three slow blinks, and rubs against Granby's ankles]

Meow, Granby!

I wuz wunderink if you'd do myownself a faffor. Duz you haff a
dijital kamera? If'n you do, wood you take sum piksures of my
husband-kitty Tiger an hiz clowder and email dem to myself?

I'fe been asking my Tiger's to get hiz hoomanz to do dat, buttid dey
don haff a dijital kamera, so I thottid you mite be nyuce enuf to do
dat. Wood you?

Fangu furry much!

[Petite Persian rubs against Granby again, then jumps back into the
'porter and disappears in a twinkle!]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs