Old October 21st 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CindyBreninger

Default One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

On Oct 21, 9:00 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Sorry but it sounds like your kid are not as nice as you think. Sounds like
the second kid has someway hurt, or abused the furball and is on going.
You many not like to hear that but if it is true and it is the other kid
some help hurting small animal is a sure sign of worse things to come.

"CindyBreninger" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi,
We have two cats and while one ignores us unless he wants attention,
the other freezes up. She is fine when it is just me and will play
and sit in my lap, but the second my kids come home, she hides. When
we find her, she goes limp and hides her head. The kids have never
hurt her, but she just seems to be afraid. We have had her a few
months and they love her so much, but wonder why she acts like this.
Cindy Breninger
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

Wow, I have never HUNTED HER DOWN and no, my kids have never hurt her.
My son once rescued a moth because it had a broken wing. They even
have crickets as pets as they can't stand that people feed them to
other animals so he wants to save the crickets. Are you guys
serious??? She is just scared and was when we first got her. Jeeze, I
don't think I want to be on here after being called an animal abuser
or my kids. Do you people even have kids? To accuse someone of that
is pretty crappy. We don't hunt her down or hurt her and never have.
Wow. Personally it makes me sick you guys would accuse us of ever
hurting an animal. I came for advice on how to make her feel more
comfortable and now you think I hunt her down and the kids abuse her.
That is BS.
Cindy