Old October 21st 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default One cat is scared, the other ignores us.

"CindyBreninger" wrote
Wow, I have never HUNTED HER DOWN and no, my kids have never hurt her.
My son once rescued a moth because it had a broken wing. They even
have crickets as pets as they can't stand that people feed them to
other animals so he wants to save the crickets. Are you guys
serious??? She is just scared and was when we first got her. Jeeze, I
don't think I want to be on here after being called an animal abuser
or my kids. Do you people even have kids? To accuse someone of that
is pretty crappy. We don't hunt her down or hurt her and never have.
Wow. Personally it makes me sick you guys would accuse us of ever
hurting an animal. I came for advice on how to make her feel more
comfortable and now you think I hunt her down and the kids abuse her.
That is BS.
Cindy

Most of us have had kids and all of us have had cats. So I guess we're
just assholes.

Nevertheless, your cat is acting like she is less than comfortable with you
and there is a reason. You are not doing everything you can to put her
at ease, at the very least.