Old May 10th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Poe

Default Do your cats Behave.....

Gloria wrote:
"good.....bad....or a mixture of both? :-)

I would say both of mine do behave really good, no complaints here.

My cats are good to me, but little devils to each other. I have 3
sibling boys who wrestle all day, and an older cat unrelated to the boys
who is the queen around here. She whups the boys when they try to take
over as king, to the degree she's now got the most ambitious one
completely cowed - he hunkers down when he sees her coming.

I don't think they'd have it any other way!