Old September 1st 04, 12:18 PM
Wendy

"Jennifer" wrote in message
om...
I have a good friend that has a terrible neighbor that has let his
female cat breed with other feral cats. He refuses to get her fixed
(and may have since moved away and left her).

The kitty has had litter after litter of kittens, and Sara doesn't
know what to do or even how to start. I mentioned I would post here
and see if perhaps Sharon Talbert (who has responded to me in the
past) might have some resources to help get these kitties fixed and
under control.

Sara is overwhelmed, she just doesn't know what to do. I don't know
how many cats are involved, I do know there are about 3 generations of
kittens living in her carport.

This is a plea for help (from a cat trapper/rescurer in California).
Sara can't trap, transport, etc as she has a newborn and a 2.5 year
old, but I am she should would be willing to help in other ways.

Help please.

-Jennifer
Guadalupe Cat Res-Q
Mountain View, CA

Have you or your friend tried contacting Feral Care at 206-459-7202?

You could also go to www.petfinder.com and do a search for shelters in your
area.