Old August 19th 03, 02:41 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
Funny how you missed the entire point below. The post had nothing
to do with why people give up cats - I said there are already
declawed cats at shelters if you want one. You don't need to
mutilate one that has its claws.

Then why is the number of declawed cats at the shelter "funny"?

If you have such comprehension problems, I give up.

If you disagree with a point, do try to counter-point with
something relevant, eh?

I did. You might want to try paying closer attention.

You might try actually making one.

Forget it.
~kaeli~
Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
If that cell phone was up your a$$, maybe you could
drive a little better!
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace