Old October 23rd 05, 09:16 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Cat

Default My Tribute, maybe

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:49:21 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Miss Violette smiles at her friend and looks down on her family and is sad
but knows this is the way things are supposed to be, ...she feels all of the
wonderful purrs from below and sends return purrs to all she knew and
loved...yes someday we will all be together again...

{ A beautiful grey Siamese girl comes over and join Punkins and Miss
Violette looking down from the Rainbow Bridge]

Yes, it is sad to know that our families miss us, but it's comforting to
know that we will be reunited with them. I haven't seen the Highland
kitties since I left, and back then I only had two sisfurs.

And it's also comforting to see that they still have loving kitties to
take care of them.

I've been here for a few years. Welcome to both of you!

DD Mahoney