Old September 25th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Pets, scritches and purrs deserved for Daisy-chan!

cshenk wrote:
All give a bow (or a bow wow with a wag) to Daisy-chan. Here's why.

I hurt my neck again (long story made short, DDD with 4 herniations, 2
in neck). I've been in pain the last 6 days. Daisy-chan, my once high
semi-feral has gone totally lap kitty. It helps alot. She loves to
sleep right between my legs perched up on my belly and purr. (Ontop of
the blanket, not getting kinky here! Grin!).

Anyways, 24 hours ago we took in our second rescue dog. (Those in
RPD.Behavior will have the fuller story on Sammy). Now as amazing as I
think dogs and cats are, especially when they get along, this one is
unique. With her long standing buddy Cash-pup in the bedroom, and me in
the livingroom (sofa best for my back/neck), and Sammy on his blanki
(not crated) in the livingroom, I expected to be cat free for the
night. Nope.

NOTHING, not even a new dog in the house was gonna stop her from her
self appointed care of her Meowmie! In she sailed with tail high,
sniffing at the new dog's general direction then hopped right up and
settled in for the night. It was a sort of 'love my meowmie, love me'
moment.

I'm proud of her.

Awwwwwwww.

--