Old June 7th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default purrs and prayers please

On Jun 7, 2:07*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
fang ursefz, himz iz some bettere but not nearly well, himz fekshunz iz
awmozt goned, den der iza matter of hizown heart... agin fang ursef, da mom
hoomin had herown 21 st purr day on da fifth her mom anna two sisfurz
bizited da horspital wiffa kupykakes,

Well, da fekshuns was da firs fing dey cood fiks. Now dey will haffta
work on da hart. I bet dey doo a good job. I hop so.
Cupkakes ar sposd to be gud. I don't eet no human fudz butted da Bear
gotted sum off a tabl a long tim ago an he WiKED dem.

Purrs for da babee hoomin n da mommy an da whole famblee.

--
WooToo for her Hous