Old June 12th 12, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Cheap Flights to Austria

oh my, nip der toez den dey will getz on wiffit, trudi the organiser
"Booker" wrote in message
Okey dokie.

Booker haulz da soupkase out an startz puttin fingz in an orderin Chappy
and Snowflake to git der stuff together.

Chappy respondz by buryin hizown nose unner his paw.

Snowflake stalkz off affur tellin Booker to qwit bein so bossy.

Booker huffz an figurez den hez gonna pak all da stuff dey dont lyke an
next tyme he mite git more kooperation.

On 6/11/2012 9:01 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jun 9, 11:40 pm, wrote:
We iz going toStrallia but WooToo hazta tell uzenz what to pak and where
we
iz aktuallie going.

It WOOKS wike da plas da cheep air phars go too is da RONG Austria,
beclaws dere ar no kangaroos dere. Butted, we can port to da RITE
Austria an see da roos and den go to da rong Austria an see da opera,
wich is furry, furry good dere. Uncl Bill has a fren namd Simon hoo
taks his cats to da opera dere an dey wub itted.

So pak da outdoor stuff for a week in da Austria wiff kangaroos, wich
is gonna bee havin its winner wen we gets dere butted dey haff furry
mild winners. Den a week in a gneiss hotel in Vienna in da Austria
wiffout kangaroos an wiff formal wear to go to da opera.

--
WooToo