Old September 10th 12, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Hi kitties

On 9/10/2012 12:14 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has
been warm and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play
with our toys . We want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

Hihi, Lucy lu, wud yu lyke tu bolenteer furra jop wiff
CatAmerica?
Iz dere sumpin yu endjoy? lyke inbentor ov nu gaymez?

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah an keepurr ov da lizt ov Occifurz

My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise