Old March 27th 16, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer wanderer

Default Wez greive with thee

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 5:06:10 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I don't think anyone has access to maintain the remebernce wall now.
THat would not have been her wish as she would have wanted it to
continue.

I think I can probably capture the current contents. I should then be
able to try to take over the function. There is no way anyone could do
it as well as Melissa did, but I don't believe she would want it to go away.

Dan

That is extremely kind and thoughtful of you, and very on the money. IT was heavy on our minds also, so we, meaning our tiny group who sprang from here,who are fortunate enough to have a very tech savvy lady, Jan, who found a way to download and capture both Melissa's website, and the Wall. We all chipped in to fund it, Melissa said it was closest to her heart, so we found it unacceptable not continue it, forever, if we can.

Since you have a long time FB presence and also a consistent presence here, I wonder if you might be available to be a reporter representing RPC and FB?

I can't imagine how we would keep up with all the deaths otherwise.

Kathy Gittel