Old June 15th 16, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default An Addition

Judith Latham wrote:

I know exactly what you mean about comparing prices from years ago. Many
years ago, I remember shopping with my mother in the late 1990s and
commenting at the price of a loaf of bread. I compared it to the price it
was in our old currency and that changed in 1971. My Mom's reaction was
"Oh Judith, get up to date."

You know you're out of date when your *mother* chides you about it!

--
Joyce

Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"