Old October 10th 03, 06:03 AM
Boogie's Mom

It's gudgud to see you, Tally! It'z ben a long time.

I'm finkin dat at dis time of yeer onna da Salisbury plain wif da evenin
temps prolly going to be inna 40's dat some plaids wud be a gudgud
idearment. In fact, I'll port in some extras fur da ofur kittiez dat mite
wanna wrap up.

It'z gonna be booful watchin da moon rise ofur da henge.

Boogie, feelin the ancient melodies starting to moof inna hizown heart

"Sherry Laing" wrote in message
. washington.edu...

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Since da ball is being held at Stonehenge, wud it be appropriate fur me

play my Celtic harp. It's a old old bardic tradishun dat goes allaway

back
to when da henge wuz new.

Boogie da HarpurrCat who hopes Ms Kitty won't mind him playin.

I'll bring my bodhran drum -- it'z Celtic, too, an just rite fur
Stonehenge, I fink. I can play it reel quiet an solemn an reel quick wif
dancity rhythms, whutefur da mewsic an da occashun requires. An I'll ware
a plaid draped ofur wun shoulder -- I haf one outta nice bloo wool wif
green an gold broideries in Celtic desines -- I fink wool will be gud fur
nitetime at Stonehenge, doncha fink? --Talisker Pippin, making plans

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/