Old October 25th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default At the restaurant...

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:42 -0500, Granby wrote:

As the waiter passes menus around, O T looks desperately at his
wifekitty and Amelia hoping one of them will order for the group.

I'z here, I just has been having secretary prollems.

[Harri stands and waves for waiter, then puts her front paw in her mouth
and whistles loudly. Amelia tries to shrink into her cushion.

The dignified waiter approaches rapidly. "Yes, Madam? May I be of
assistance?"]

Yes, I beleef we would like some dinner an some snackies. Da drink that
Anais has looks good, so maybe one of doze fur each of usses. Den could
you recommend somefing extra gud? We'z here to remember da Jellicle Ball,
where we said goodbye to all doze who journeyed to da Rainbow Bridge dis
year, so we is hoping to settle our souls wif some fuds and drinks."

Waiter: But of course! I will ask ze chef to prepare something special
for such a serious event. I will haf ze aperitif's served immediately.

[The waitcat heads for the kitchen, and moments later two serving cats
bring a variety of wines, liquers, and pastis. They briefly describe the
various drinks, and the kitties make their choice.

As the kitties are considering their options the waiter returns, leading
another serving cat. "Mesdames et messieurs, wiz ze complements of ze
house, an appetizer. We haf here fine tarte au caviar saumon fumé et
raifort, ze tarte with caviar, smoked salmon, and horseradish. For zose
who prefer lopster, we also have velouté de homard bleu en infusion de
cerfeuil. Please, enjoy zese appetizers." ]