Old October 26th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default At the restaurant...

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:03:59 -0500, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

As the kitties are considering their options the waiter returns, leading
another serving cat. "Mesdames et messieurs, wiz ze complements of ze
house, an appetizer. We haf here fine tarte au caviar saumon fumé et
raifort, ze tarte with caviar, smoked salmon, and horseradish. For zose
who prefer lopster, we also have velouté de homard bleu en infusion de
cerfeuil. Please, enjoy zese appetizers." ]

Ahhhh,

These look delicious! [takes some of each, and
passes them around]

[Raises her glass] Well, mine furrends, itz gud
to see so many ob yoo heer, in Paris for da Ball.
And so let's toast eech an ebery one of usses, and
doze who haff left us for da Bridje. Az mine Tiger
and Jacques wood say: "Here's to a full belly, a
heavy wallet and a light hart!"

To usses!

--
Purrs,