Old October 26th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Booker, are you around?

O T shakes paws with Booker and his family. Dere iz plentee of rume here at
diz table, join uz and dere is plentee of gud fudz and drinkz.
"Booker" wrote in message

Ize jist down da blok. Iz der rum for Chappy an Snowflake, too?

Booker strollz in an putz a box in front of Amelia.

I tought you mite like dis fur da dancin.

Wat du yu rekommend fur dinner? Itz been a buzy day but all da trybutes
were beutiful.

On 10/25/2010 3:14 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
We seem to have become separated when we left the cathedral. Are you
around? I have a nice comfy cushion right here beside me.

Amelia