Old October 26th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Default At the restaurant.....,

Meowy, hoo is waring hur bootiful midnight blue silk with a sash of
forget-me-not blue midnight blue silk with a sash of forget-me-nots flowers
n ai will hat da mowse mousse apurrtizer, den da poched
samminfishie fur da mane korse, den fur dezzurt, da Irish kawfee n uh
french pastree Fank yew.

"Mosey =^;;^=" wrote in message
Mosey n his noo wink Meowy wok in n sai hai tew effer kitty heer, n joyne
awlla dere frendz fur sum gud fudz n gud dwimkz, happee memuriez. yeUP,
Diz plase iz vury nise. Wee luv owr frendz.

Hiya Little Kitty, hav yu met my wink, Sundance?
Come an joyne awlla us.
Pit2nya

Little Kitty somehow got separated from Boo and his family.

I think Ize just gonna stroll around and say hi to all tuh kittees.

Little Kitty, waving her paw as she walks to a table

Oct 24, 2:57 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

Meow Kitties,

Rebecca, Pitoonya and mineownself is meetink fur
dinner at Restaurant Tallivent, which is da
restaurant were da whole Community met before
getting on the Orient Express...

http://www.taillevent.com/taillevent/index.php?lang=en#

[Click on the menus to tempt your humans]

for dinner. Awl are infited - who wood like to
join usses?

[Anaïs walks into the Restaurant Tallivent. A
kitty takes her coat and an elegant grey
Chartreaux, in a dark blue pin-stripe suite greets
her.]

"Ah, Mme. Anaïs! How eez yurownself? Pleeze do
come zees way. I haff a table set for siks, buttid
we can alwayz make eet larger eef more Community
kitties arrife. May I get you an aperitif?

"Yes, I'll have a Lillet Blanc, please"

[A tuxie cat silently puts a martini glass of
Lillet in front of her and smiles. She smiles
back, thinking fondly of the members of this
Community, and how they have been through so many
years together...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM