Old August 20th 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
whisky-dave

Default cat litter

On Wednesday, 19 August 2015 23:41:43 UTC+1, John Doe wrote:
my wrote:

is the light weight cat litter any good

Some of them are extremely dusty. Doesn't matter what they say, they all
say they are "99% dust free" but they lie.

The last one I tried was "World's Best Cat Litter". It's dusty as hell.
People who say it isn't dusty need to replace their lightbulb. We're
talking plumes of dust. Just like another lightweight litter I tried
years ago. It's a shame since of course they are light and easier to
handle.

I use thomas cat litter I've found that teh amount of dust is proportional to the height that I tip it into the tray, and sometimes it's more dusty than others so could be down to batches.