Old December 27th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Mai Ma' z SIL Needz Our Purrs

Fank yew Granby, n ai gnow dey wyl hulp him frum diz. He needs awl da
hulp he kan git
"Granby"
Purrz and prayerz for dem all.

da hoominz will pray anna we willz purr, OEJ

Fank yew OEJ n awl uff yew n fank yer hoomins tew. Yoo awl sew kind n
sweet. yeUP
ai m wooking at awl yer pixshurez dat we gotted fur Kissamouse.

Luffs Mosey

Hoomin Note:
Shawn was over fighting Saddam back what, 22 years ago (I think that's the
right timeframe) , and came home with a general discharge and I'm thinking
maybe the VA could help him/them somehow.
Maybe he was infected with something that might have just recently
affected his bones...it's just a thought
I'm going to suggest that to him.
Kyla
--gives the keyboard back to a glaring Mosey

"Mosey =^..^="

Mai Ma N Pa tawked tew Shawn Sr, hoo is winked tew mai Ma'z yungest
dotter Janet (hur wurkz minny howrz at da Wulmrrrrt en Kolorado, n dey
hab 6 baekidz. Agez 21 tew 2 anna haff. (Josh iz 2 anna haff)
Awl boykidz but dere iz une gurl inn dere famlee.
Innywai, Shawn tried tew pix up hiz liddle son, hoo iz 2 anna haff yeerz
old n waze 45 pawondz, n Shawn hurted hiz bak reel bad..he broke 2
discs, n dey myte hab tew opurayte on himself sune. n him kant effen
stand up strait gnow n hurtz, n iz tayking awl kindz uff pilz dat hiz
TED gabe him. Hiz TED telled Shawn he kant lift innyfing ovur uh pound,
or he cud end up in uh weelchayer, n hee iz unly 40 yeerz uld.
mrrrrrrrt... He sedded wen dey (jest him n Josh) wint shoppingh, at dat
pwase, tew git sum milk n stuff, hizown neez wint owt on him, n he faw
daown on da seement, n da kart gotted uhwai frum hym n et had da Josh
kit innit n hee had tew pix himself up n run aftur dat kart, n dem wen
dem gotted hoam, fingz gotted wurse, wif hiz bak. ai mai hab fingz owt
uff seqwinse, but datz da storee. yeUP. (da fone fingys dey toked on
wuzznt axting rite) . sew iffen yew cud asx yer hoomin tew sai sum
purrayerz fur Shawn, dat wud be nise tew. Him kant fynd' inny' wurk n he
bildz fings, n gnow he kant. Mrrrrrrrrt!! Dere hole famlee did hab uh
nise Kissamouse tho.
dat Joshua, da liddle barekid waiz waaaaaaay tew mutch n he iz uh
reel brat gnow!!!. Him iz meen tew dere d*g n kitty tew. ai unly meeted
hym wen he wuz 6 munths old n jest kame wiff hiz Ma n Pa wen dey kame
fur uh vizit. n he wuz nise den. Josh effen petted mee. nise wike.
Fank yew mai furendz.
ai gnow ai kan kaownt on yoo
Luvz
Mosey