Old October 12th 16, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.

Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night