Old October 4th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Default Pet Costumes

Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
http://www.....html

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
to...check
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.