Old July 11th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

Default Frontline bad?

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I've had severe flea problems around here, culminating in my cat
getting anemia and ending up dying from it (plus pancreatitis). As
one of my new cats will be an indoor-plus-outdoor-on-leash cat, I'm a
little worried.

I've always felt that overall health, along with home environment, make
a big difference. I live in the Mid-Atlantic. My dogs go a LOT of
places. Cats are indoors and maybe on patio or deck. I can't remember
the last time I saw a flea. I don't use any product.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com