Old November 23rd 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Thundermonsterz!

Itz bout a fousand yeers old. Ar house iz a hundred an da grabity
furnace grew wif it. Meowmie wont git a new one, cuz diz one is freendly
fur hur allergeez.

Booker

Hoomin note: you couldn't buy one if you wanted...gravity furnaces just
aren't that efficient, but with my allergies to dust mites, it the best
kind. As it's name implies the heat is brought up from the basement by
gravity - hot air rises, cold air sinks. It is also the quietest
furnace, you never hear it except the whoomp when it kicks in (or by
listening for the patter of paws moving towards the registers. Even I
like to stand over it on a cold morning, but there's quite a bit of
competition.

On 11/21/2010 11:22 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
*OEJ's ears perk up* du tell bowt diz here heaterz dat iz kitty furndlee,
ifin i kan sleep onna regizterz, i mite hafta azkda soft fur one, OEJ,
excited
wrote in message
Weze haz sumfing kalled a grabity furnace, so it don't blow an iz furry
furry cat-freendly.

Booker

I do not understand how they can sit on the registers when the furnace is
on, they get so hot.

On 11/21/2010 2:00 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
u knowz shut??? da heat regizterz iz da blowy kind in diz itti bitti
kompurtmint , anna you know whut elze, dey iz up hihihi, so nocat can
sleep
on demselfz... diz iz juzt unaceptable, OEJ
wrote in message
Booker wrote:
Weze didnt git no fundermonsters, but pawpaw played a meen meen trik on
me.

He nos ize like to go in da bak yard an roll on da cement, an eet da
grass. So he openz da door an callz me an ize run run run az fast as my
pawz will take me an ize go out da door an I GIT ALL KOVERED WIF
WADDERMONSTERS. An pawpaw iz laffin cuz mi bootiful furz ar all messy.

Da nerf.

Booker, who cheked twice fore runnin out today to make sure da
waddermonsterz had left

On 11/20/2010 6:08 PM, Sundance wrote:
Dateline Catifurnia

We iz havvin LOWD NOIZY THUNDERMONSTERZ! Furst it wuz juss ranin, now
derz
THUNDERMONSTERZ! Make dem go away!

Sundance

Weez had a biig, biig stormm las nite an its lef 9 tu 10 incs of col
wite
stuf al ovr evryting. Gess Izl go fin da heet registr. TuTu