Old September 21st 04, 04:56 AM
Judy

wrote in message
om...

I don't know what you're feeding your cat, but feeding a high quality

food
helps with the smell.

Innova and Wellness dry cat food. Both high quality foods.

I am curious to know how you would deal with dirty diaper odour when it
comes to a human.

Dude, what is your problem? Why do you feel it is necessary to answer
a honest question with sarastic remarks?

Any sarcasism is of your perception.

Excuse me but since I work 12 hour+ days, I can not always scope the litter

box immediately after
the cat exits.

I work very long hours also. I am unable to scoop immediately either, but
when I return home after a long day - it takes no time at all to toss the
smelly stuff into the toilet.

Why don't you go take a dump in a litterbox and see
how it smells uncovered after a couple hours. Maybe you should be
eating more "high quality food".

Sounds to me as though you need to get a life.

We go above and beyond to take care of our cats and treat them like
children in our family.

Seeing as you go "above and beyond" when it comes to your cats, why are you
whining?