Old February 16th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat repeatedly vomiting?

"John Doe" wrote in message
"Niel Humphreys" admin sznzozwzdzoznzczozmzpzuztzezrzs.co.uk
wrote:

Thanks, I free feed my 4 cats so there is always food in a bowl
for them (Hills science plan) so he doesn't really like being
given food when I want him to eat.

How does his preference have anything to do with you trying to stop
his frequent barfing?

You said try and feed him small bits of food at a time. When food is always
around and he is used to that I can't force feed him when I want him to eat.
Doesn't work with cats.

They get a tin of soft in the mornings & I put a little bowl in
front of him where he was sleeping just now. He woke up, turned
his nose up, got up and puked some bile by the door (caught it on
a sheet of A3 fortunately).

At the slightest sign, I can wake up from a dead sleep, grab a
Styrofoam plate, and get to where my cat is going to barf.

All 4 of mine sleep through the night. Q barfs when he wakes up and then
during the day when I am in & out with work. I am rarely around to catch him
but usually come homw to something that needs cleaning up.

Niel H