Old May 9th 05, 06:55 PM
Amanda Mears via CatKB.com

Thanks for the links and the advice. I'll keep looking and hopefully find
something out there to explain whats happening to my two boys.

I had some really sad news today - one of Jasper and Beau's brothers - who
had the worst reaction to the first jab - died at the weekend. The vet
thinks it is probably related to the medication they gave the poor little
thing for pain relief. We havent given ours anything as they dont seem to
be in a lot of pain - thank goodness - but its even more worrying to think
what happened to poor Barney.

I certainly will not be looking to get them vaccinated again - I'm sure we
can manage without - and perhaps there is something more natural which
might help - still I have a year before we need to think about it. Lets
hope we get to that point with two healthy cats!

Mandarina