Old May 9th 05, 07:36 PM
Philip

Amanda Mears via CatKB.com wrote:
Thanks for the links and the advice. I'll keep looking and hopefully
find something out there to explain whats happening to my two boys.

I had some really sad news today - one of Jasper and Beau's brothers
- who had the worst reaction to the first jab - died at the weekend.
The vet thinks it is probably related to the medication they gave the
poor little thing for pain relief. We havent given ours anything as
they dont seem to be in a lot of pain - thank goodness - but its even
more worrying to think what happened to poor Barney.

I certainly will not be looking to get them vaccinated again - I'm
sure we can manage without - and perhaps there is something more
natural which might help - still I have a year before we need to
think about it. Lets hope we get to that point with two healthy cats!

Mandarina

This is going to come off as alarmist but I will risk it.

You are allowing your two healthy cats a year before you fork them over
again to that same assassin vet in the name of good health? Go gnaw on that
for awhile. Stop trying to fix what ain't broke. Good grief!