Old February 28th 14, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Hi Buddy,
I plan to update this later...
Thanks,
http://www.quora.com/Steven-Mark-Olschwanger

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:00:23 AM UTC+5:30, John Doe wrote:
Looks interesting. Anybody have one? If I buy it, I will follow up to

this with a short review.

According to reviews I have read... The large is much better than the

medium. One trick to using it is tipping it slowly so that the good

litter has a chance to move through the filter instead of falling

into the waste trap. It might be flimsy, and that might be a problem

unless you enjoy working with plastic.

Hopefully they use the same non-stick plastic as Sterilite storage

boxes.