Old October 23rd 03, 05:26 AM
Miss Violette

Dis means we can still sign it yeaaappppiiiee, Miss Violette glares atta
Trudi and the six cats sign in, Miss Violette, hous of Grass Tiger, house of
Grass, TV house of Grass, O.E.J. house of grass, Trudi, house of Grass, and
Toni, house of Grass, fosterkitten
JGW wrote in message
news
On 13 Oct 2003 09:03:36 -0700, (Spike &
Stormy) wrote:

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message

Punkins & Puddi Cat look over the assembled crowd and smile to

themselves.
Theyze go over to where Laura has done such a beautiful job setting up

the
guest book for effuryone and stand in line.

When theirz turn comes they signs for themselves and for theirz

winkwink.

Punkins, House of Tock
Puddi Cat, House of Tock
Buster, House of Stillwell/Tenbusch

Two Catifornia kittiez arrive, late and out of breath. They sign the
book and go to join their friends.

Spike, House of Hamilton
Stormy, House of Hamilton

Yoo fink yer late?? We gotta slug for a typist!!

Miranda-banda, on behalf of the JMCC gang, signing in for da whole
bunch