Old January 22nd 05, 05:40 AM
Tanada

Singh wrote:

I ran into Marilyn, Brandy's foster-mama, at the store where she works. She
has a new fosterling, a longhaired tuxie who was shot full of BB's by some
bucket of filth. They have hit nothing vital, just lodged in some muscles,
and the BB's will be removed tomorrow when she goes in also for her spaying.
I'm told she's very friendly, and also that the shelter won't let us take
her. The poor little one is FIV positive.

Purrs and homing hopes, thoughts and wishes for the little one to have a
wonderful onlyhome soon and hisspits and dirty litter thoughts to the
person who shot her. BBs hurt, no matter how lodged they are in the skin.

Pam S.