Old January 22nd 05, 04:08 PM
Irulan

purrs and prayers the little one finds a loving, permanent home.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Singh" wrote in message
I ran into Marilyn, Brandy's foster-mama, at the store where she works. She
has a new fosterling, a longhaired tuxie who was shot full of BB's by some
bucket of filth. They have hit nothing vital, just lodged in some muscles,
and the BB's will be removed tomorrow when she goes in also for her
spaying.
I'm told she's very friendly, and also that the shelter won't let us take
her. The poor little one is FIV positive.

This little girl needs a home, a good foster home if not a permanent
adoption, where she will be the only spoiled cat; she needs an owner who
will be diligent about administering treatments; and lots of good, quality
love. Please folks, offer your purrs for this baby. She's had such a rough
start, only a few months old. I'd take her if I could, but the shelter
simply will not allow it for the risk it poses to our four furkids. I told
Marilyn how horrible I felt and she told me not to feel guilty or kick
myself. So I can at least be a mouthpiece.

Anyone in Western New York or Southern Ontario, if you have the grit and
the
home for this little one, please let me know and I will email you
privately
with information on the Tenth Chance Shelter.

Blessed be,
Baha