Old April 22nd 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Ants! Part two

Jane wrote:

Then I opened the dishwasher. It had MILLIONS of the little buggers!
Looks like something must have hatched recently, and under or inside
the dishwasher! *shudder* It was black with them.

Be glad it was only ants - I moved into my new, freshly
cleaned apartment last November, only to open the dishwasher
and discover it swarming with COCKROACHES of all sizes!
(Hysterical screqming at the management company - in person,
in their front office, where they entertain porspective
tenants - got results, but I was still seeing roaches for
several weeks.)

Then I saw another one on the counter, so I got out my
dollar store bottles of cinnamon and started sprinkling. All over the
floor, inside the dishwasher, especially around the seals, and now I
haven't seen an ant in hours.

What did I tell you about cinnamon? It doesn't kill them,
but it encourages them to go away!