Old November 5th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Mine brofur is missing!

On Nov 4, 6:50*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Last night mine Paw opened da doors to let us out to da back yard like
him always does, an we all wented out like we always does. But mine
brofur Sammy Badcat lefted da back yard an him didn't come home. Him
wented outside about 5:30 last evening, and as of 7:30 dis morning him is
still not home.

Mine Paw broked into da vacant house next door to be sure Sammy Badcat
wasn't trapped inside, an him wasn't. Paw will be coming home several
times during da day to look fur mine brofur.

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get hims
furry butt home?

Harri

homing purrrrrs on der weigh!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith