Old April 8th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default TOO Cats namd Missy???

Weze kin go in da bakgrassypart cuz weze all two old an fluffy to git
ofur da fence. Pawpaw mayde sure dat all da holes in da fence was
bloked. Dey iz alwayz out der wif uz, two. Ize jest go sitz on my furry
own bag of manure.

Booker

When we were planting the vegetables Booker kept going to the bags of
manure and sitting on them. Guess they smell wonderful. So we bought him
his very own bag and didn't open it. Now whenever he goes out he goes
straight to "his" bag and meatloafs on it. Silly cat.

Mosey says, silly cat indeed.

Gandalf wrote:

Can dere reely be too cats namd missy?

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Wut iz WOORS is dat da ladees hoo call dat uther cat missy haff her
on
a WEESH. Dat is unnakseptabobble.

***GENTLEE SHREDDED***

ai dosent eben wanna go inna OUT, cuz aiz askeered uf it, mostli

butted sumtimez ai haz goned jus a liddle waiz inna OUT, win da sunny
iz
warmz anna haffin a weesh ta fallo tu git bak to mineown hous maks
myownself feelz saif

so, fur ennykittie liek mineownself, a weesh iznt such a berry bad
idera

wel, dat wut ai finks, ennwaiz

~~~~~~~~~~~~^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez-

Mosey Sez "Yoo hab sutch uh nise hoam lorili yeUP. Unka Gandalf luffs
yerownself vury mutch.
n yoo seam tew luff hym bak. Yoo r sew lukky tew hab eech uthur."

Meowmie, ai pooting sumfing on yoor gwosery wist.
Wessee, m-u-n-oo-er.
Fangyu, Yoor sweet kittee, MeOwy

Pee YOOO...dat stuff stynkz..sum naiburz put et on dere grass... gagz
Mosey

gagz?
(scritch scritch scritch)
MeOwy, removing munooer from thu grosry list

Fank yew mai sweet wink, dat iz vury nise uff yew tew dew dat fur meh.
Wee got hoominz hoo mow owr gwass wen et et izznt rainy.
*nosepoinks* n luffs
Mosey