Old August 22nd 12, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Things that make kitties jump

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:39:53 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article , Takayuki
wrote:
Buster paused at this odd smell. Then, as I expected, he instinctively
licked off the sour-creamy spot. He looked absolutely *shocked* for a
moment at the taste in his mouth, and he bounded out the room in
practically one jump, galloping at top speed in the direction of his
water bowl.

I wonder how the conversation went when they met to discuss the Humin's
behaviour.

They couldn't agree on the sequence of events. Dot feels that jumping
causes yogurt. Buster feels that yogurt causes jumping.

These two will always surprise me. I didn't think that a cat could attain
another state of matter. I also didn't think that tasting yogurt would make
a kitty run away!

I still have to laugh when I think of that look on Buster's face. I was
wondering for a moment whether that was maybe a "Yum!" expression? But I
guess not.