Old March 29th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] coca-cola and rust

"Christine K." wrote in message
meee wrote:
wrote in message
meee wrote:

Aah I see the problem. It works out for me, as I'm the kind of infidel
that
ruins perfectly good tea with milk.
LOL. Me, too. Plus honey!

Joyce

*cringe* sugar...but I am down to one spoon. Honey is quite expensive

here
compared to sugar, usually $5 per jar minimum, so I usually eke it out.

No milk or cold water in my tea, I want it hot and lots of it. My teacup
could almost be described as a "tea bowl", it measures about 4 dl (a bit
under 2 cups, I think, maybe 1 3/4 cups).
And I don't drink my tea unsweetened either. I usually take Hermesetas
sweetener, but do use different kinds of sugar or honey too
occasionally. I don't use much to sweeten the tea, just a bit to cut the
"edge". And I don't drink coffee at all, whereas DH Janne drinks both
tea and coffee.

The best (and only) way to drink tea IMHO is with lemon juice and honey in
it. OK, honey can be substituted for splenda if you want to watch carbs and
calories, but the lemon is a must!
--
Britta