Old October 7th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: The Bobcat Teleports to Rome

So *you* are Tiger. It is so very nice to meet you. Sorry about my
head. At least I got here ( hope I'll be able to get back -- we'll get
to that bridge when we get to it. ) Sitting down, now *that* is a furry
good idea. By the way this mint tea is very good.

Bobcat

Stormmee wrote:
I am Tiger anna you iz da hooman we 'greedta sponzor... please get yoursef
sum nip tea, it willz make yourown head betterer anna purleze sit inna bak
so you kan see efurithin, Tiger, being friendly like
wrote in message
ps.com...
After acessing Bonnie's Teleporter, Bobcat figures out how to dial in
the location ( now improved with help from Google Earth) and hit a
switch and.... Nothing!!! Bobcat then starts to *think* about
teleporting and PRESTO!!
God what a ride!!! Though I've got to tell those kitties, "teleporting"
*does* have nasty side effects. Besides a massive migraine, I'm also
wheezy. Maybe because I'm a human and not feline?!? Need to check on
that.

After a brief catnap, to stop his pounding head, Bobcat heads over
towards the Columsium. Some cat has already started the Reading of the
Names.....