Old May 5th 05, 06:00 PM
John Doe

"Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com" wrote:

My 2 cats like to claw things(especially me!) I don't want to
declaw them, but I doupt I can afford to buy any Soft Paws. Is
there an easier way to keep them from clawing without training
them?

You do not have to train a cat to do something it very much needs
to do. The trick is to provide them with something they would like
to claw. There are many such things, you can buy them or make
them.

Claws are the essence of a cat. Cats depend on their claws for
exercise, play, self-defense, and hunting. Removing a cat's claws
is effectively crippling it.

Good luck.