Old March 15th 17, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette[_4_]

Default Millie the hair stylist

Robert Catt wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message ...

LOL! They keep surprising us, don't they?

Earlier I was looking at Koala, standing in my lap and nudging or giving
a sharp vocal command every time I stopped petting him. I couldn't help
remembering that he spent his first two months here hiding under the
bed. After that, for weeks, if I reached toward him, or took a step
toward him, he'd run. He's come a long way, baby!

This reminds me of little Mooch. She was a stray who showed up in our
backyard one day, starving. I fed her, and after a year or so she moved
permanently onto our veranda. For a long time she wouldn't let us near her.
But with time, she began to trust us, and soon she was over to us demanding
that her back be petted. Like Koala, she'd come a long way baby! She passed
away two years ago, but still has a fan club on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mooc...?ref=bookmarks

I was just wondering about Mooch, when reading one of your other posts.
I thought I remembered that she had gone to the bridge, but I haven't seen
a post from you in a while, so I wasn't sure.

And I didn't even realize that Mooch was a girl! She was a great (semi)
reformed feral kitty.

Joyce

--
I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better
for it. -- Abraham Lincoln (maybe)