Old June 19th 05, 06:05 PM

On 17 Jun 2005 18:53:36 -0700, "furby"
wrote:

Just thought I'd mention that this is my first cat, so you'll probably
be hearing more from me as time goes by. Normally I'm a "Dog" person,
but this little guy needed to be saved from the ASPCA and I couldn't
say no to him.

Same with me. I never had a cat until my Freddy came along.
The first time I had to give him pills, I tried to force the first one
down his throat like I'd do for a dog. It worked, but it wasn't easy.
The second pill, I had in my hand and he must have thought it was a
treat and he just ate it. Much easier for both of us. (I think I
just got lucky)

pepsi